Pardon the messy posting a moment ago. Undergoing editing to correct formatting. Will be re-posted by tomorrow, Saturday, September 22. DEPO.
- Will Lagos become the 12th city in the world that will likely run out of drinking water in the very near future? Depo Adenle.
- Are some of the clauses of the new ‘Water Resources Bill’ a back door to resurrect the Grazing Bill?
- Nigeria’s waste disposal challenges: The case of Lagos.
- Urban gate-guarded communities’ water supply woes: Bangalore (India) vis-avis Lagos communities (Nigeria)
- Governments’ water supply policy should be geared to correcting their bad deeds instead of criminalizing citizens efforts towards improving access.
- People Power Defeats ‘Death Sentence’ Water Bill In Nigeria — But The Fight Isn’t Over
- Onitsha: World’s Poster city for worst air pollution.
- Land subsidence causing San Francisco Tower’s Sinking Seen From Space?
- Importance of access to potable water for women in developing countries: The Case of Nigeria
- Update on Privatization of water supply in Lagos State